Three days ago, I opened an e-mail with the header, “7 Boosts You Can Do Today For Your E-book.” The title alone incited a tiny riot in my writing soul and I had to know if I already knew the seven tips or I would be taking copious notes to make at least five of the seven happen.
The tips were wonderful so I’m sharing them here with you. Now if you already have things popping and snapping, I say, “KUDOS TO YOU! If not, let’s get it started…when we can (if you are financially challenged). At least you can keep the tips that apply to you in the forefront of your third eye, and call them in via cosmic pull. As they say, FEEL it. So what if your purse or wallet doesn’t feel it yet. Believe. Creer.
Nic’s e-mail made plenty of good sense to me. Okay, so here goes.
Hi Claudia Moss,
My name is Nic and I’m with ConvertABook.com. I see that you have your book listed on Amazon. We can help you reach more people and sell more books.
We have helped hundreds of authors reach more people and sell more books. In the process we discovered 7 simple steps that can make an immediate impact for every author ( I am listing those below).
1) Make sure your books are available on all the ebook stores. Amazon is a great start, but many people today are shopping on the iBookstore, Kobo store, Nook, and other places. It’s very easy to distribute your book across all these sites.
2) Google your book title–does it come up on the first page? If not, make sure all your social profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, GoodReads, etc.) have links to your book.
3) Make sure you have a website with a page for each one of your books. This lets you sell directly to your customers without paying any commission to Amazon or Apple.
4) Make at least one chapter of your book available for download on your website and social profiles. Consider asking people for their email address before they can download the chapter.
5) Start building an email list of fans. This will make it easy for you to sell your next book to a captive audience.
6) Ensure that your ebook is properly formatted. Many negative reviews are given based on the quality of the ebook conversion and not the quality of your story.
7) Write articles about your subject matter and distributing those on popular websites like Ezine; this is a cost effective way to get noticed by thousands of people.
I would love to share some specific ideas with you–when would be a good time for a quick call this week?
Senior Account Manager | Convert A Book
Opening Doors for people. Likes bacon.
C: (720) 397 – 8997
How many of the above strategies are working for you?