The Liebster Award is a chain award that was created by bloggers, and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community. I was nominated by the lovely Alysyn of the blog home, Alreinhardt. Many thanks to you, Alysyn! 🙂
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Although I know not 11 bloggers with blog membership under 200, I nominate the following bloggers:
The last 8 nominations I leave open for whoever comes across this, has less than 200 followers and wants to be nominated.
My Answers to Alysyn’s 11 Questions:
1. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Ooops! I honestly don’t remember or cannot recall to judge. 🙂 If the movie threw me into a coma, I most certainly can’t dig up its name. The movies I pay to see, you can believe I wanted to see them. Those on Netflix I choose, I want to see, too.
2. What artists or bands do you currently love?
I love Nikki Minaj, Rhianna and Amy Winehouse.
3. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is of my family and I enjoying the drive-in with a picnic basket, drinks and cruller donuts dripping in a sugary glaze. Those huge, bulky speakers resting in our lowered windows were a joy, the sound tearing through the car like a sweeping lady, her skirts all aflutter.
4. Favorite book? (You can choose more than one)
Toni Morrison’s Paradise, Song of Solomon
Fiona Zedde’s Bliss, Dangerous Pleasures
Alice Walker’s The Color Purple, The Secret of Joy
Skyy’s Choices, Full Circle
Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni’s Black Candle
5. Favorite quotes?
“Be still and know.”
6. It’s the end of the world! The only people left are you, the main actor/actress from the last movie you watched, your least favorite book character, & your favorite dead artist (writer, musician, what have you). Will you guys be okay?
Absolutely! There will be no time for regrets. We’ll be so busy laughing and getting in the praise and the digs, until there will be no time to monitor the fading hours.
7. A elephant sized puppy or a puppy sized elephant
Most definitely a puppy-sized elephant
8. Pick one: a boat, a castle, a cottage, or a rocket. Make up a reason why.
A cottage will be the perfect setting in which to serenade my new love. Hidden in an exclusive dive, a stalker former love will find us out of reach, and if the groundsman is bribed, there is a trap door in the floor. All is never lost.
9. Do you ship any characters? Or hate a ship?
I ship characters worldwide on a moment’s notice. No time to hate!
10. If money was of no concern, what would be the next thing you buy?
I’d buy a trip around the world for my immediate family members, their mates and children, and their best friends.
11. What’s the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you?
Stopped her merry-go-round to spend time with me…
My Next 11 Questions:
What is your favorite pastime?
What is at the top of your Bucket List?
Nudism or Top-free
Who is or was your favorite relative?
Which season and why?
Music or Art? Why?
What is your most difficult challenge to-date?
Meditation or prayer?
How would you spend a cool million?
Poetry or prose? Why?
Kiss or hug, in greeting? Why?
LOVE & LIGHT